Monday 4 April 2011

Bodnant April


a load of blooming daffodils shimmying and shaking in the breeze



I went to Bodnant Gardens on Saturday with a friend to have a mellow wander in a not so wild but still very beautiful place. Bodnant is a BIG Country House pile and it's gardens are open to the public for a not so very small fee but it's worth it. I had borrowed a camera to try so most of my photos are a bit rubbish..but these are okish.


nearly fell in taking this
notice the pile of cameras and photographers at the bottom of the waterfall
I love Hellebores...because I am a  helluvabore
saw this in June 2010 (size of a saucer)
it's called this..i bought a plant and it's already planted
Laburnam Arch in June 2010..the colour, smell and buzzing bees is a dreamy trip

1 comment:

  1. I love Bodnant and haven't been yet this spring. Must play truant one day soon and go.

    ReplyDelete